I got this recipe with the Jamie Oliver antipasti board I bought. So here it is:
The aubergine takes on a wonderfully smoky flavour, even when griddled.
- 1 aubergine, pricked a few times with a sharp knife
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2-1 garlic clove, crushed
- A squeeze of lemon
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika, plus extra to serve
- On a hot barbecue or griddle, cook the aubergine for 15-20 minutes, turning, until charred and cooked through.
- When cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthways and scoop the flesh into a bowl
- Stir through the remaining ingredients, check the seasoning and serve, sprinkled with a little extra paprika.
Per serving: 51 kcals, 3.9g fat (0.8 saturated), 2.1g protein, 2.1g carbs, 1.8g sugar